Live life of endless possibilities...PART 2 (The beggar )

Something inside me changed...no its not gas or mutation its on the way I think . I did some of the of the assignments on the money magnet seminar and it did changed my life.

GIVE TO A BEGGAR ...

Before the seminar I used to scorn beggars. I think of them as useless parasitic members of society whose bodies are deemed useless they become fertilizers or donated to some medical institution for reseach or as cadaver . John Calub says "Beggars are angels of prosperity" . During the stay at Cebu he asked us to find a beggar the same night after the event ; and so me Twinkle and Evan went beggar hunting . I said that beggars are easily found if they caught wind of what John Calub said , they would advertise themselves outside the mall with open palms and with big sign boards thats says "I AM BEGGAR". When we went outside there was no beggar . We walked a bit to the place where they should be flocking ; there was no BEGGAR. We confused random people to be beggars , a mechanic , an emo kid , drunkard , dirty people but no beggars. Even on our way to the mall that morning Twinkle and I saw a catatonic beggar and yet even she disappeared . OMG someone took all the beggars !!!! It wasn't until Mandaue where we found our authentic beggar. And she wasn't even begging , she was sleeping outside an ATM so I figured out that she was sleeping there to be the first person to withdraw from it or something.

So when I went back to Butuan I did the UUBE ..."ULTIMATE URBAN BEGGAR EXPERIMENT" this is simply to understand the beggar and decipher its promise of abundance and prosperity as John Calub said.

I found out that beggars are very fashionable. They are creative  they so many accessories made from recyclable and indigenous materials . They even layer their fabric that would rival those Paris , New York , or Milan . And as proof I will show you a picture of Brother Sharp claimed to be the sexiest man on China ..YES he IS a beggar .


                                                         Brother Sharp , Fashion icon

To feel what a beggar feels I took it upon my audacity and shamelessness and a bit of courage to dress the part. Dress as a beggar what am I thinking ? And not just once but on two occasions . An here is the catch . I am not to be known and use public transport and survive the parties I attended before and after .


Here you can see me on a beggar outfit . My skin may appear yellow but its not shit its acrylic paint . I attended a Halloween party at Boy's , one of the hottest venues in town where the upper income class have parties . Look at that Jollibee bag I was holding . Yes , I came from Jollibee prior this picture was taken . The photo-shoot have stopped because the photographer thought I was real . Yes , sad to say beggars are not welcome to private transport and eating at a fast food restaurant in peace is out of the question. Here I didn't a prize for my costume was so WTF . Instead a prize was made to accommodate me . I didn't win the prize I created the category and won it its called "Some random stranger my choice award".

                                                   "I'm NOT a beggar I'm LADY GAGA"


A businessman who refuse to be named invited me to his company Christmas party dressed as a beggar . Another opportunity to dressed a beggar. Wow , to think people would actually invite me to a party . His goal was to place me before the door of the venue hall to scare his employees. O_O.

During these two events I suffered. Many times the jeepney would not stop at me, on the occasion I asked somebody to stop a jeep for me , they stopped but speed right away the moment i made my first step. People stare , as I approached Jollibee the open door was suddenly closed as if to made sure that I wont get in . It wasn't till I started speaking in English and threatened to smash the door with my umbrella and file a case for discrimination that they let me in. I receive stares , glares and peering looks that would tear upon your soul . Surprisingly only the actual beggars noticed that I was a fake.

I would like to share personal experience regarding beggars . It was one cold Monday . Ashley asked me if I was to entertain a prospect for Vmobile . I said yes and decided to uses Gaisano Butuan foodcourt as the meeting place .I so surprised to meet three people , a family, father ,  son and niece. As I began the orientation I feel uneasy and unaccustomed. It was my first time presenting and in front of three people  , I was losing confidence , they showed some doubts . Then out of the blue a miracle happened. A beggar came to me , interrupted us and asked for alms . I was like WTF a beggar in the mall? Mall beggars ?? This have to some kind of prank , of all the places a mall food court on the fourth floor , How did he pass by the guards? Why me of all people ? Why not my prospects they dressed nicely and I just dressed clean . They are the ones with BLING BLING .  And why only ME? (Insert John Calub flashback here) That moment I inserted my fingertips to my pocket , I managed to pull out a twenty , I gave it to the child (seems 10-13 years old,male). I faced my prospects and humbly apologized for the event. As turn my attention to the kid he disappeared to the crowd. Later they joined me opened their accounts and I earned 2000 pesos . Appearing and disappearing, remember Cebu? Beggar Magic? Believe it !!!

Beggars are what I would like to call prosperity detectors. They have the innate ability to detect if a person were to receive a financial blessing in the immediate future . I have seen beggars select their prospects . I even tried actively giving a beggar money and curiously they would refuse me. So now if I have prospects I asked them "Have you recently given money to a beggar? " If the answer is Yes then that is good news.

Beggars are healthy . Yes they may be dirty or smelly but have you actually seen a beggar suffer from allergic dermatitis from all the pollution? Did you see one have allergies to shrimp or chicken , they eat from the trash and not get cholera or ecoli . I doubt if they wash their hands ? Curios no?

Beggars live in high prized real estates . Have you seen beggars sleep at the slums ? No , they sleep at fast food stores , government parks , under bridges. If you see beggars at your real estate be happy . Welcome them soon your property will rise in value .

Beggars frequent high traffic places. (No wonder one got in the mall) They maximize their alms by finding locations with high foot traffic. These places are great for vending machines and giving away fliers and coupons .

Beggars don't complain about being poor. They know the secret of abundance . They are always  thinking "I
 will always have money" I hear nothing from beggars but thank yous and God bless yous , and they even sing you carols. And no , you can't teach a beggar . And some would say that that they are lazy or they are capable of working , sure they may look meaty and robust but the problem here might be mentally . Beggars play an important rule in the universe.  And that is to help you proper and be generous . And who knows you might meet some interesting ones like this guy.





                                                        All I asked for was one biscuit. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

per·vert/pərˈvərt/

Verb:
Alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Minions

Master Perv

My photo
Hi . My given name is Raymund Jan Madamesila. I am in my mid 20's . I'm a registered nurse in the Philippines . My friends call me PERV or LORD/MASTER PERV . And this blog will serve as a medium for me to share my out-of-the-box thinking to the world ! OHHH YEAA~~
Powered by Blogger.