I GOT CRABS

Ever since my dad came back from the US we have been travelling in several occasions to Zamboanga Sibugay. There with the help of our other relatives we are trying to start a Fish/Crab colony.


The area roughly a few hectares of muddy mangrove . The place is wonder full . There are so many flora and fauna around.


                                               This is me disguising myself a swamp creature.

                                              Remember that the mighty crab has a weak spot.


                                                      Beware of the pincers now.

So this is how it goes . The captured crabs are the culled for quality . The young, children , pregnant , skinny , and those crabs with defects (ripped of pincers; they will grow back eventually) gets to see another beautiful day or if we are hungry we eat them by whim . Those who chosen ones are then classified according to species (regular mud crab, king crab) , according to gender (male , female and gay ) yes there are gay crabs ...depending on the abdomen shape and fatty deposits . and lastly by size. The one I caught was shipped to Hong Kong.

This business is fun all you need is land , a crab expert , a buyer for exporting , 24 hour guard (usually tenants who live there and guard the lad for you , and loyal maintenance people . With luck usually crab prices vary from 800-2000 pesos per crab depending on said factors ...

This is it for now more crab adventures next time .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

per·vert/pərˈvərt/

Verb:
Alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Minions

Master Perv

My photo
Hi . My given name is Raymund Jan Madamesila. I am in my mid 20's . I'm a registered nurse in the Philippines . My friends call me PERV or LORD/MASTER PERV . And this blog will serve as a medium for me to share my out-of-the-box thinking to the world ! OHHH YEAA~~
Powered by Blogger.