Live life of endless possibilities...PART 1

The story I am about to relay is a true to life account of my experiences in Cebu and how the people changed my life. To begin with I have known my friend Twinkle through my best friend , she invited me to Vmobile, I opened a tripack and wasn't earning yet because I haven't the time to share the business  . You see, I work as a nurse in a self proclaimed third class municipality district hospital . Its boring there . There is even shit every where , we are surrounded by rice paddies and the cow endlessly grazed on what is supposed to be our lawn . I call him our eco-friendly lawnmower. In short I was bored , broke and soon subject to depreciation like the rest of this third class backwater frontier sleepy town which is located in the middle of nowhere .


And then  the universe set into action . I received a random invitation from my friend Twinkle . The invitation says that i have to get my ass in CEBU we chatted a bit through texting and the moment I got back in the city I asked for details and I was presented this .....


                                            Almost the same ticket except mine was 500

I was like "Money magnet ??!!! deeeyyymm gurrrll how am suppose to be that " And Twink was like just get here .  I giving you a 8000  ticket now worth 500 and I'm giving it to you something like that...for FREE !! And I was like where will I sleep? What will I eat ? But being the petty creature I was before , I was lured with the word free and a green ticket with "MONEY MAGNET" on it and some bald guy who dresses up like Morpheus in The Matrix, smiling , doing the OK sign and with one palm open. So I said what the heck and made plans to Cebu with a modest budget, be on a back and forth ticket boat with the cheapest of accommodations .

THE FIRST SIGN ......

Upon arrival to this metropolis I was instructed to go AS Fortuna in Mandaue City . I was like "WTF I don't even know Cebu and now she expects me to go on a different city" But what surprised me the most is that she lives in a place called AS FORTUNA . Wow so the name itself means fortune . Coincidence . ??
 As I arrived to the place I was told to wait for a bit because she would fetch me . So I waited outside the fast food chain Jollibee as instructed and to make sure I will be seen I stood next to the giant ant or bee as what other people would call him .




                                           Smiling with open palms , Jollibee resembles John Calub



Twinkle picked me up , lodged me properly to my room where surprisingly the priced increased . I met her mom and tita and we had breakfast together . And Twinkle and I made plans for the first day ...Weeeeeee

The Radical Millionaires

The afternoon before the event I get to meet and greet the people Twinkle kept on talking about . I may not recall their names but they are so memorable . I was really impressed to how they handled stuff organizing the event . I was really fascinated , being new and all I kept my mouth quiet and helped out with the event . They think differently and act differently . They were serious but never boring always with the teasing and smiling . And without exaggerating NOT a single negative word came out of their mouth , words like (never , impossible , i cant ) . And yes they are all good looking, strange for a group to have so many positive qualities at once they are indeed without a question radical . And I am happy that I'm a radical millionaire too , at least in the way I see it ,they inspire me .


THE DAY THAT CHANGED MY LIFE ..FOR THE BETTER...XD

It was a Sunday and me and Twinks woke up early and went to the mall only to find out that the wall is closed yet. So we have to circle the mall to go to the other side and roundevous with other friends . After suffering the exhausting morning sun we found out that the other entrance of the mall is still closed . So we headed to the other entrance . I was introduced to some guy named Lyne and that he will serve as my partner to the rest of the activities for the day . An organizer of the event came and with him a few parcels and things so with that I helped and was allowed to enter the mall , Twinks stayed behind to sell tickets. Me and Lyne registered and seated ourselves at the front of the stage near the reserved seat near the giant projector screen . And then he came John Calub a man that would change me for the better . My first impression was like OMG THAT BALD GUY looks like the one in the poster . He started speaking and he caught my attention then later on he stated about weird laws of the universe on prosperity and abundance I was like is this guy serious ? How is thinking differently going to help me ? Then I heard the crowd looked around and saw that all the seats were filled if not some were standing . Who is this guy and why would people flood to him . So I decided to listen to his stories . It was very inspiring if not to look uncool or unmanly I would have cried . He even let some of the people in the front row smell books (yes i was in the front row ) so I smelled the books (omg i smelled moldy ancient books ) but it smelled authentic. He taught us how different law attract money and I was indeed able to realized  that. He also taught us on how to pay myself first a method which I practice today and I must say I is very effective which i will share in part two of these stories . By the time i had noon break I was thinking differently . To my surprise too the woman next to me testified to how her life changed for the better (i was sitting next to a millionaire) And I thank him for that .

After that event I have become a money magnet .I now blog . I no longer worry over to when my next salary would be . I will always have money . Even I quit I can live for a few months . Money now works for me . I give more . I now give to God. And I can spend now without regrets . I changed myself for the better hope u will to .



0 comments:

Post a Comment

per·vert/pərˈvərt/

Verb:
Alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Minions

Master Perv

My photo
Hi . My given name is Raymund Jan Madamesila. I am in my mid 20's . I'm a registered nurse in the Philippines . My friends call me PERV or LORD/MASTER PERV . And this blog will serve as a medium for me to share my out-of-the-box thinking to the world ! OHHH YEAA~~
Powered by Blogger.