A Brief Introduction





Hello Guys . My given name is Raymund Jan Madamesila. I go by the nickname of Lord Perv. 
I am right handed . I have no preference in food except that I don't favor fresh water fish . 
I have this tendency to walk around in my undies during midnight hence those who witness this calls me "MR. MidnightHot ". I am currently single . I am what you might say a pansexual person .I have dreams of becoming rich wealthy . Some say that I am an irrational person ; then again I say that I have the factor to change the world .


I grew up in the 90s.
We are the last generation who learned to play in the street, we are the first one who've played video games, and we're the last ones to record songs off the radio on cassettes and we are the pioneers of Walkman and chat-rooms.We learned how to program the VCR before anyone else, play with Atari, Super Nintendo, & Genesis. We also believed that the internet would be a free world.
We are the generation of the Thunder Cats, Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, Transformers, and Doogie Howser MD. Traveled in cars without seat belts or airbags, lived without mobile phones.
We didn't have +99 television stations, flat screens, surround sound, mp3, iPods, Facebook or Twitter but nevertheless we had a GREAT TIME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

per·vert/pərˈvərt/

Verb:
Alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Minions

Master Perv

My photo
Hi . My given name is Raymund Jan Madamesila. I am in my mid 20's . I'm a registered nurse in the Philippines . My friends call me PERV or LORD/MASTER PERV . And this blog will serve as a medium for me to share my out-of-the-box thinking to the world ! OHHH YEAA~~
Powered by Blogger.